svētdiena, 2015. gada 27. septembris

A bunch of fast guys lined up for every single race with just one aim - to win. This pretty much sums up how tight the racing was trough the season of 2015. By every year I'm enjoying the racing more and more but sadly the season closing event is already in the books. However, I'm grateful for how it turned out to me, but anyway there are many steps to climb in front of me to step up the game. I'm grateful to my supporters, sponsors |#AKMakmensapstradescentrs #Kekavassportaagentura #trimentractors #Ventspils @gatveshop| and, of course, family, that includes the role of sponsor, supporters, team, motivators etc. in itself. #bmx #bmxlife #bmxrace #family #chasebmx #shiftmx #foxracing #grateful by kristaps_ezitis


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1O2dINK

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru